Sunday, January 22, 2012

My first post

Welcome to my blog. I have wanted to start a blog for some time. You know how it is, trying to find the time to do anything once Words with Friends and Bubble Witch Saga have taken all your free time. This blog is going to be about a few different things, mostly my love of cooking healthy food (and a little bit of not so healthy food) and scrapbooking.

I love to watch cooking shows. Chopped, Hell's Kitchen, MasterChef, Cupcake Wars are among my favorites. I actually submitted my application for Master Chef last year, got a phone call from them but just couldn't get to the audition. My Dad had passed away 2 months prior and I was in a fog, not able to really focus on anything. One thing I can say about my Dad, he loved food! I think I take after him in that regard. I am trying to lose weight, unfortunately that little food called Chocolate is my undoing. This blog is my weight loss journey as well. I hope you enjoy it.


1 comment:

  1. Great, clear photos. Good directions. Recipe sounds yummy. I think you have a hit!!!!!

    ReplyDelete